NAB arrests Aftab Memon in fake bank accounts case
According to media reports, the NAB Rawalpindi arrested Memon from Islamabad and will present him before an accountability court today to seek his physical remand.
This was the first arrest made by the NAB Rawalpindi in this case. Aftab Memon is accused of illegally allotting land to frontmen of political personalities.
The authorities alleged Aftab Memon of corruption worth Rs800 million. The NAB Rawalpindi has accused that the suspect illegally allotted 700 acres of land.
Last month, Sindh Assembly Speaker and PPP leader Agha Siraj Durrani was arrested for accumulating assets beyond means.
- Ministry of Human Rights in partnership with European Union launches ...08:32 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Paani Key Pankh – PM Imran launches documentary drama in Islamabad ...08:05 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:49 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- This new drama has become Netflix's most popular series ever06:55 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Pamela Anderson marries for the fifth time05:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Inside Bakhtawar Bhutto's Mehndi at Bilawal House04:40 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021