Arrested Al-Qaeda member Major (retd) Haroon shifted to Islamabad amid tight security
According to jail authorities, Maj Haroon Ashiq was secretly taken to Hyderabad airport from where he flew off to Karachi and then to the capital.
The accused Haroon was arrested after it emerged that he had links with banned outfits. He was shifted to Karachi jail after he was allegedly found involved in the kidnapping of prominent Karachi-based tycoon Satish Anand.
Haroon was taken to Hyderabad jail after the Karachi jail break incident unfolded.
According to sources, the cases against him winded up in Sindh province and for proceedings in Rawalpindi Anti Terrorism court, Haroon was taken to Islamabad.
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan logs 2,333 new Covid infections, 47 deaths in past 24 hours09:12 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021