CM Punjab Usman Buzdar approves Punjab Rozgar Program
LAHORE – In order to provide employment opportunities for youth of the province, Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar has approved Punjab Rozgar Program.
While chairing a high level meeting in Lahore today (Tuesday), the CM Punjab said that the program is being started for the promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises and restoration of Coronavirus-affected businesses.
He said that a loan of up to 10 million rupees will be provided for setting up new and already functioning businesses in the province.
Meanwhile, talking to Chairman of All Pakistan Private Sector Universities, Chaudhry Abdul Rehman, Usman Dar said that the role of private sector in promoting quality education in the province is commendable.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020