Federal Cabinet to review economic, political situation today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will preside over the federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad on Tuesday (today) to discuss discuss overall political and economic situation of the country.
On Monday, PM Imran called on Parliamentary Adviser, Dr. Babar Awan at his office in Islamabad and discussed the Karachi Transformation Plan and issues including Financial Action Tas Force (FATF) related legislation.
On Karachi’s plight, the premier said that the situation of Karachi worsened due to political negligence.
On the occasion, the PM reiterated his resolve for early legislation over FATF related bills.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed the Chairman National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) to assess the damages caused by recent rains in Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KP) in coordination with the provincial governments.
- Jazz draws public ire for internet service suspension01:56 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan’s new bold photos in saree set internet on fire10:18 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022