Three Pakistanis executed in Saudi Arabia for heroin smuggling
The three, named as Mohammad Ashraf Shafi Mohammad, Mohammad Aref Mohammad Anayt and Mohammad Afdal Asghar Ali, had been found guilty of "smuggling quantities of heroin in their stomachs".
Twenty six people have so far been executed in Saudi Arabia this year.
SPA reported 153 people being executed in the kingdom last year, a number confirmed by London-based rights group Amnesty International.
Saudi Arabia has a strict legal code under which murder, drug trafficking, armed robbery, rape and apostasy are all punishable by death.
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021