Pakistan reports 105 more deaths from COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Another 105 people died of coronavirus infection across Pakistan over the last twenty-four hours, taking the overall death toll to 15,229.
According to latest statistics, 5,312 new cases of COVID-19 surfaced in the country, with the overall tally now standing at 710,829 as of today.
With a positivity rate of 9.6%, the number of active cases stands at 69,811 while country-wide recoveries have risen to 625,789.
According to National Command and Operations Centre's (NCOC) official data, 54,948 tests were carried out during the past 24 hours.
Pakistan to open COVID vaccination registration ... 10:38 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar announced on Thursday that the ...
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021