Pastors in Zimbabwe ride people like horses
The pastor, according to local media reports, belongs to Mafikeng and has been sharing several so called demonstrations at his facebook page. These demonstrations show him riding his followers while he claims they feel no pain due to supernatural powers authorized to them.
Nawa has an accomplice, Pastor Uzziel Advice. Both command congregants to turn into horses so that they can ride in order to demonstrate "the power of God." While Jesus rode a donkey, the pastors prefer to ride people.
The pastor further claims that his followers do not just lose sight at his command but they also turn into kids and lose their minds.
"During a live service Pastor Agabus Nawa commanded some of the congregants to lose their mind and go back to their childhood were they were still infants, and immediately they begun to behave like children and didn't know were with one of them completely lost his mind were he could not recognize anyone (sic)," the pastor’s facebook page said.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Lahore, Rawalpindi boards cancel Matric exam09:37 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Google celebrates 15 years of Street View09:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022