Major among four Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in Dir
According to reports, intelligence agency's Major Ali Usman conducted a military operation following a tip off along with his team against terrorist last night in Timergara area of Lower Dir.
As the forces entered the terrorists' hideout, two suicide bombers blew themselves up, while another was killed during cross firing.
Major Ali Usman, Hawaldar Ghulam Nazir, Hawaldar Akhtar and Sepoy Abdul Kareem embraced martyrdom.
On February 22, Pakistan Army had launched 'Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad' across the country to root out terrorism without any discrimination.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020