This woman has the world’s longest name
Parents normally try to pick unique names for their children while some even opt for strange bizarre names. But, a woman from Texas has chosen an unconventional name for her daughter that will leave you baffled.
Sandra Williams and her husband were blessed with her little daughter on September 12, 1984. Her parents wrote Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenk Koyaanisquatsiuth Williams on her birth certificate.
However, they filed an amendment to the name after three weeks and opted to change it to being 1,019 letters long, as well as a 36-letter middle name.
The longest name to appear on a birth certificate is Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenk Koyaanisquatsiuth Williams.#OTD in 1984, her father looked to extend her first name to 1,019 letters and her middle name to 36 letters. pic.twitter.com/XG6iUMi237— Guinness World Records (@GWR) October 5, 2020
The name has broken a Guinness World Record and her birth certificate is 2ft long.
WATCH: Aussie man sets new Guinness World Record ... 03:28 PM | 3 Dec, 2021
MELBOURNE – Burping may sound unpleasant especially for those around you but an Australian man has shattered a ...
- 'Three things?' Meera faces brutal trolling over her melodramatic ...04:41 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022