Chaman saved from a major attack after unknown terrorists sabotage railway tracks
According to reports, the train which was heading to Quetta was made to stop abruptly alongside a mountain near the Qilla Abdulla when the driver was notified that the railway track had been unfastened by some unknown terrorists.
The rail spikes, screw spikes and fang bolts had been mysteriously unfastened. However, the train continued its route to Quetta after necessary overhauling.
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021