YouTube announces $5 mn aid for Pakistan in fight against COVID-19
ISLAMABAD –YouTube has announced $5 million aid for Pakistan to assist the country in its anti-COVID-19 fight.
In her letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan, YouTube’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Susan Wojcicki has praised his effective and timely measures to contain the deadly virus.
The YouTube’s CEO also underscored the need for joint efforts to control and limit the pandemic.
Wojcicki said that YouTube will help Pakistan in fight against the virus. She extended continuous support to Pakistan in its efforts to overcome the spread COVID-19.
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadam killing case – Police seek suspect’s name be placed ...06:57 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan asks UN to probe India’s state-sponsored spying operation ...06:29 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Sindh reimposes restrictions from Monday amid spike in Covid cases05:38 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021