Saeed Ajmal threatens to burn his equipment over academy expulsion
“I have spent Rs60 millions of my hard-earned money in this academy, which has been forcefully closed by the administration of Agriculture University,” Ajmal told SAMAA during a protest demonstration in Faisalabad.
“I am now being asked to pack up and leave the academy,” he said.
The spinner said that he had no plan to occupy the academy’s land and that his intention was to train young kids.
“The administration is using security as an excuse to prevent his entry. Am I making bombers in the academy,” he angrily said.
To a question, he said that he would invite all cricketing stars to join him in the next protest.
Responding to Ajmal’s accusation, Iqrar Ahmed Khan, Vice Chancellor of Agriculture University, said that the spinner can play in the academy. “The land belongs to the university. It cannot be allotted to Saeed Ajmal,” he said.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022