To postpone exams, Indian teenager slits throat of seven-year-old schoolmate
The 16-year-old, who's identity is concealed for legal injunctions, is accused of killing his young schoolmate, Pradyuman Thakur in September at a private school near Delhi in an attempt to delay an impending test and parent-teacher meeting.
As the murder was reported, Haryana police detained a bus conductor claiming he killed the boy after the he resisted a sex attack. But a spokesman for federal investigators shocked everyone by confirming that they had credible evidence against the “academically weak teenager, whose motive was to postpone the examination and a forthcoming parent-teacher meeting”.
The spokesman R.K. Gaur maintained that the murdered admitted during questioning that he wanted to shut the Ryan International School in Gurgaon to defer the exams and meeting adding that the teenager would be sent to a juvenile detention centre until his trial for murder, he added.
On the other hand, the detained student's father told news agency ANI that his boy was innocent adding that his son had, in fact, alerted teachers at that Pradyuman had been attacked.
Police sources said that the bus conductor would also remain in custody until the court absolves him of charges.
- Balochistan face off Central Punjab in 4th match of National T20 2021 ...05:51 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s CJCSC Gen Nadeem, Russian general discuss bilateral ...05:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021