Sindh makes Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for students aged 12 and above
KARACHI – The Sindh government on Saturday made COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for students aged 12 years and above across the province.
The decision has been taken in line with the directions of the National Command and Operaiton Centre (NCOC).
“In a meeting held on October 8, the NCOC took the decision that the vaccination of students of ages 12 to 18 years is very essential to protect them from COVID-19,” said a notification issued by the Directorate of Inspection and Registration of Private Institutions Sindh.
Teams of district health officers will visit the private schools across the province to administer vaccine shots to students aged 12 years and above.
“The target of 100% vaccination of students of the said age group is to be achieved by the end of October, 2021,” said the notification.
Both federal and provincial governments are taking measures to return the schools to normal by inoculating the students.
Sharp decline in Covid cases in Pakistan 08:44 AM | 8 Oct, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 26 people lost their lives due to the novel coronavirus infection while 912 fresh infections ...
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Aisam Qureshi inaugurates PTF's JTI Program at DPS09:47 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan's active COVID cases drop below 10,000 after one year09:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:11 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021