OIC urges UNHRC to continue monitoring & reporting HR situation in IIOJ&K
GENEVA - Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has urged UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHRC) to continue monitoring and reporting on Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K), based on grave human rights situation in the held-valley.
Ambassadors of the OIC Contact Group on Jammu and Kashmir in Geneva, comprising Azerbaijan, Niger, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan and OIC Geneva Mission met virtually the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet to communicate concerns on human rights situation in IIOJ&K.
The group also briefed her on Ministerial meetings of Contact Group and resolutions on Jammu and Kashmir adopted at OIC Summits.
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020