Late Amjad Sabri’s family chooses to leave Pakistan
Azmat Sabri, the elder brother of Amjad Sabri, has expressed the desire to move London for the safety of his family. The Qawwali maestro was assassinated 22 in the holy month of Ramazan on June. He was attacked by armed motorbike riders while going from his home to a television studio.
“Although we have spent all our lives in this city, we now consider ourselves insecure. Our lives are at stake in Liaquatabad (following the murder of Amjad Sabri),” Azmat Sabri.
he added. “We are unable to bear loss anymore after the martyrdom of our beloved brother.”
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani mangoes hit Singapore markets07:55 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021