Simon Cowell in hospital after breaking his back
Simon Cowell has broken his back after falling off an electric bicycle at his home in California, reported Deadline.
The X Factor judge had a surgery after being rushed to hospital in LA last night.
"Simon had a fall from his bike on Saturday afternoon whilst testing his new electric bike in the courtyard at his house in Malibu with his family," a spokesperson for Simon informed Deadline.
"He hurt his back and was taken to the hospital. He's doing fine, he's under observation and is in the best possible hands."
He further added: "Simon has broken his back and will be having surgery this evening."
The surgery lasted for about 5 hours. Cowell is currently under observation at the hospital.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PAKvZIM – 500 crossed as Abid Ali hits highest Test score by ...08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan hands over dossier to ICRC for a medical corridor in ...06:05 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021