PM Imran urges Int’l community to play role in ending India forces’ atrocities in IOJ&K
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has urged the international community to end gross abuses and atrocities being inflicted in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian Occupation forces.
In a series of tweets on Tuesday morning, he said on International Human Rights Day, we must appeal to world conscience, to upholders of international law and to the UNSC to act against illegal annexation of Occupied Jammu and Kashmir by the Indian government.
On Human Rights day we must appeal to the world's conscience, to upholders of international law & to the UNSC to act against the illegal annexation of IOJK by the Indian Occupation govt. We condemn the Occupying Indian govt's siege of IOJK ongoing for over 4 months now & demand— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 10, 2019
The Prime Minister also condemned occupying Indian government's siege of Occupied Jammu and Kashmir ongoing for four months.
He said the international community must end human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir.
PM Imran Khan said we salute the brave Kashmiris struggling for their right to self-determination.
Inspired by the ideals preached by our Prophet PBUH, especially in his last sermon, and duties enshrined in our Constitution, my govt is committed to the protection of human rights for all its citizens without discrimination.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 10, 2019
The Prime Minister resolve that inspired by the ideals preached by our Prophet [PBUH] especially in his last sermon and duties enshrined in our constitution my government is committed to protection of human rights for all citizens without discrimination, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- UNHCR appreciates Pakistan for hosting millions of Afghan refugees09:18 AM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019