This is the right time to invest in Pakistan, says PM Imran at 7th World Govt Summit
“No society or country can make progress without improving governance, ensuring accountability, and checking corruption,” the premier said while addressing the 7th World Government Summit in Dubai.
He said that Holy Prophet [Peace Be Upon Him] had laid the foundations of the first welfare state on earth by upholding rule of law and emphasis on seeking knowledge, reported Radio Pakistan.
Prime Minister Imran Khan (official) addresses World Government SummitPosted by Radio Pakistan News on Sunday, February 10, 2019
The prime minister said China has brought its 700 million population out of poverty in 30 years.
Khan said we are pursuing a reform agenda to develop Pakistan on modern lines, which include facilitating ease of doing business, changing tax laws, and encouraging investments.
He said Pakistan has the greatest tourism potential and the government was focusing on that sector.
The PM also invited investors to take advantage of business-friendly policies of the government by investing in various sectors of Pakistan.
He said PTI government wants to develop Pakistan on these principles. He said accountability, rule of law, and welfare of the poor people should be the salient features the state machinery.
He said reforms are essential to take Pakistan forward and his government is focusing on it. He said we are trying to improve our economic policies to cut down our fiscal deficit and increase exports.
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Punjab schools to start academic year from August 107:24 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan undergoes successful eye surgery03:17 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021