Opposition parties being contacted about accountability laws, says Pervez Khattak
PESHAWAR - Defense Minister Pervez Khattak has rejected rumors about arising of problems with allied parties as baseless.
Addressing a Workers Convention in Peshawar, he said the government is having excellent relations with allied parties and result oriented meetings have been held with MQM, BNP Mengal, Grand Democratic Alliance to address their reservations.
Pervez Khattak also out rightly rejected in-house change and said the government would complete its tenure and all those who are propagating rumors would fail.
He said contact has been made with opposition regarding accountability laws and the government will consider all their suggestions and proposals.
- BJP Kashmir leader killed along with his father and brother in ...11:17 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- US, Pakistan call for boosting cooperation in educational field10:57 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran to open Islamabad Isolation hospital, infectious treatment ...10:30 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- These Entry-level Smartphones are True Value for Money Under Rs 30,00009:58 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Number of coronavirus cases starts declining in Islamabad, says NCOC11:41 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020