Rabi Pirzada is holding a calligraphy exhibition
LAHORE - Pakistani TV star Rabi Pirzada is all set to make a comeback, but this time with a calligraphy exhibition.
Earlier in November 2019, Pirzada had announced to leave showbiz, after leaked video controversy this time took to Instagram announcing that she will be hosting a calligraphy exhibition to support the poor.
She shared a video clip showing her drawing something having audio of her reciting a Hamd, and captioned her post saying, “Allah knows what is good for us. Rabi’s calligraphy exhibition is happening soon to support poor”.
The former star has kept herself busy in the study of the Holy Quran and has been sharing about taking lessons. Rabi Pirzada kicked start 2020 with a resolution saying for this year she aims at learning and teaching lessons of the Holy Quran.
Rabi Pirzada posts video of herself reciting the ... 02:19 PM | 7 Jan, 2020
LAHORE - Rabi Pirzada recently started reading the Holy Quran with translation and wants everyone else to as ...
“I started reading and understanding the Quran but not alone. I want all of you to be with me, let’s spread the words of Allah. May we all get HIDAYAT”, she wrote on Instagram.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020