Sindh CM summons traders for negotiation over coronavirus lockdown today
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has summoned traders for negotiations on opening businesses amid ongoing coronavirus lockdown imposed to contain the further spread of the deadly infection today (Sunday).
According to media reports, the traders have dispatched a list to the commissioner, demanding to open all the markets.
Earlier, Sindh government had decided to ease the lockdown from May 11 and the chief minister had announced opening of limited number businesses in the province with certain SOPs.
However, in his late night statement, the Sindh CM hinted to further tighten the lockdown across the province which puzzled the traders community.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020