Suspect arrested in Charsadda’s minor rape and murder case
CHARSADDA - Khyber Pakthunkhwa (KP) police on Saturday arrested a suspect, who has confessed his crime of kidnapping, raping and killing two and a half years old Zainab from Charsadda.
The suspect was reported to be around 45 to 50 years old man, belonged to the same area from where the baby girl was kidnapped, however, the police did not disclose his picture and kept his name and details secret.
The picture of innocent child girl lying dead on surface of a nearby ground in Peshawar created storm on social media.
Zainab, 2 and half-year old girl, who was born to Charasadda family, was kidnapped just a day before her death.
The medical reports also confirmed that she was sexually abused while her abdomen was tore apart. The mutilated body was recovered from the ground in Peshawar.
- PM Imran gives approval to establish 120 accountability courts08:39 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Nawab Atta Muhammad Khan Memorial Tent pegging tournament concludes08:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- India allows outsiders to buy land in occupied Jammu and Kashmir07:57 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Water on Moon, confirms NASA07:01 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- ‘Increased Privacy and Security’ — Zoom launches end-to-end ...06:44 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020