Five tips for a radiant and glowing complexion
Let’s admit it; we all are more obsessed with a radiant complexion rather than a splurge of makeup. And who doesn’t want beautiful glowing skin? In the daily chores and covering dark spots with makeup, we often forget to take care of our skin. Constant humid exposure and lack of hydration are all that takes to suck out that glow from your face. If you’re here in the same boat, don’t worry; with just a few simple steps and a little routine, you’ll get a permanent glow on your face.
Sweat it out
You may have heard about the great benefits of working out for your body, but might be unaware of its impactful advantages for your skin. Have you noticed that post-exercise glow on your face after that 20-minute jog in the park? A regular workout regime will make that glow permanent, so give it a try!
Use a sunscreen every day
It’s a no brainer if you have don’t incorporate sunscreen and have dull skin. Dark circles and unwanted pigmentation are mostly due to the lack of a good sunscreen. Start using sunscreen and notice the results yourself.
Scrub your face
The accumulation of dead skin cells results in the appearance of a very dull and flaky skin, which literally kills the glow from your face. Get your hands on a good quality exfoliant that can be either physical or chemical. With just one use, you’ll notice a beautiful glow on your skin (but don’t use it more than 2-3 times a week)
Give your face a massage
The importance of a face massage is hugely underrated. Basically, giving your face a good facial massage with a cleanser or oil relaxes your face muscles and boosts the blood circulation bringing both colour and a glow on your face.
It’s incredibly crucial to eat clean foods since oily and sugary diets tend to make your skin break out. Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables detoxifies your skin making it look absolutely luminous. Also, don’t forget to drink lots of water!
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022