I’d love to become the first Pakistani artist to collaborate with BTS: Asim Azhar
Renowned singer Asim Azhar recently shared that he wishes to work with the popular South Korean band BTS.
Social media is filled with some entertaining re-edited versions of the BTS’s music videos synchronised with Bollywood and Pakistani songs. Among these renditions was a BTS video merged with Azhar’s Soneya.
Sharing the video on Twitter, Asim shared that he was impressed with the editing and hopes to collaborate with the artists.
I’d love to become the first Pakistani artist to collab with BTS ! Crossing cultures is always beautiful. K-pop is an example of that 🙏🏽 also amazing edit ! https://t.co/pERHuviGVH— Asim Azhar (@AsimAzharr) September 7, 2020
“I’d love to become the first Pakistani artist to collaborate with BTS. Crossing cultures is always beautiful. K-pop is an example of that, also amazing edit!” wrote the ‘Tum Tum’ singer.
BTS is quite popular among the Pakistani audience and most of them were pretty excited after hearing what Asim has in mind.
Among these fans, singer Hadiqa Kiani is also in full support of Asim’s aspirations.
Yes! Fully support this 🤍 https://t.co/PCR6bd6YNT— Hadiqa Kiani (@Hadiqa_Kiani) September 9, 2020
“Yes! Fully support this,” she Tweeted.
Would you like to see a collaboration between these young talented individuals?
Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif finally joins Twitter to stay connected with Pakistanis07:53 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth dies at 8707:42 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Three public, private schools sealed in Punjab after coronavirus ...07:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020