FIA to probe Asif Zardari, former NAB chairmen in Swiss cases
ISLAMABAD – The incumbent PTI-led government has allowed the federal investigators to start probe against all accused in Swiss accounts cases.
The federal authorities have grant permission to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) to probe former chairpersons of the National Accountability Bureau and officers who were appointed from 2011-2017. These probes were proposed by Broadsheet Commission.
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed also announced reopening Swiss cases against former president Asif Ali Zardari.
Speaking at a national presser in the Sindh capital on Sunday, the Interior Minister said the Broadsheet inquiry commission had recommended reopening the Swiss cases as the previous government gave away almost $60 million in the Swiss cases.
Swiss cases against Asif Zardari cannot be ... 09:24 AM | 9 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) informed the Supreme Court that five cases are pending with the ...
Earlier, Pakistan's accountability watchdog told the Supreme Court that the Swiss bank account cases against former president Asif Ali Zardari could not be reopened.
- Pakistani PM Imran tells Taliban not to ban women's education11:59 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Trudeau’s Liberal Party narrowly wins Canada elections11:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021