Anti-polio drive kicks off in Balochistan
QUETTA – Emergency Operation Centre Balochistan Coordinator Rashid Razzaq has said that more than 2.4 million children up to five years of age would be administered anti-polio drops during anti-polio vaccination across province.
Five-day anti-polio drive kicked-off in all districts of Balochistan province on Sunday. Talking to media in Quetta, Rashid Razzaq said that more than 10,000 teams had been constituted to administer drops to the children during door to door drive.
Pakistan to launch anti-polio campaign in ... 08:42 PM | 19 Jul, 2020
ISLAMABAD - A special targeted case response anti-polio campaign will be launched in selected districts across the ...
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022