Anti-polio drive kicks off in Balochistan
QUETTA – Emergency Operation Centre Balochistan Coordinator Rashid Razzaq has said that more than 2.4 million children up to five years of age would be administered anti-polio drops during anti-polio vaccination across province.
Five-day anti-polio drive kicked-off in all districts of Balochistan province on Sunday. Talking to media in Quetta, Rashid Razzaq said that more than 10,000 teams had been constituted to administer drops to the children during door to door drive.
Pakistan to launch anti-polio campaign in ... 08:42 PM | 19 Jul, 2020
ISLAMABAD - A special targeted case response anti-polio campaign will be launched in selected districts across the ...
- PM, president, political leaders greet nation on Eid-ul-Fitr11:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Pakistani cricketers send out Eid-ul-Fitr greetings to fans10:49 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-13-Updated 10:00 ...10:17 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 May 202110:13 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Pakistan records 3,265 new Covid-19 cases, 126 deaths in 24 hours09:52 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021