Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot
Bollywood's seasoned actress Shilpa Shetty has injured her leg while shooting for an upcoming project and shared a picture wearing a cast on Instagram.
Shetty posted a photo as she sat in a wheelchair inside a hospital, although the actress was all smiles. Shilpa is currently filming the web series, Indian Police Force.
Cracking a pun, the Rishtey actress captioned the post, "They said, Roll camera action - 'break a leg!' I took it literally."
She further added that "Out of action for 6 weeks, but I’ll be back soon stronger and better. Till then, dua mein yaad rakhiyega (Keep me in your prayers). Prayers always work. With gratitude, Shilpa Shetty Kundra." Reacting to the post, her sister Shamita Shetty commented, "My munki strongest."
Shetty's 26.2 million fans flooded the comment section and were quick to pray for her.
View this post on Instagram
Shetty was previously seen in filmmaker Rohit Shetty's video of a fight sequence from his debut web series. Rohit dropped a BTS clip featuring him along with Shilpa, Nikitin Dheer, and Siddharth Malhotra among others. In the video, Shilpa enters the scene by shattering a glass wall as she fought a bunch of goons until Nikitin arrived and fought the rest of them. Rohit wrote, "Pure desi Hindustaani action (Pure Indian action)!"
View this post on Instagram
Shetty has multiple talents including acting, film production, dancing, writing, being a businesswoman, and former model. She has managed to carve herself a niche in the entertainment industry with constant stellar performances and other philanthropic activities. Shetty is married to Raj Kundra.
Shilpa Shetty’s bold video on ‘Pasoori’ ... 03:44 PM | 5 May, 2022
Coke Studio 14 Pasoori fever doesn’t seem to be dying anytime soon with praise and compliments pouring in for the ...
- Two Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in North Waziristan IED blast09:05 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 25 September 202208:16 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022