Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line
The latest celebrity to step into the world of fashion is the gorgeous Maya Ali. A fashionista to the core who has mastered the art to serve major style goals in her every avatar, the news of her own namesake clothing brand hitting the racks is super exciting.
Turning to her Instagram handle, the Pehli si Muhabbat star shared that her clothing line 'MAYA' becomes a reality.
Launching her clothing label, the 35-year-old will be accompanied by family as the brand is going to be launched in collaboration with two of her cousins, Ansa and Zainab.
"If there is no dream there is no struggle. Me and my dear cousins are endeavouring to turn our lifelong dream into reality,My belief is cemented now more than ever in the fact that Allah always makes a way if the intentions are pure."
View this post on Instagram
"I am absolutely thrilled and a teeny bit nervous to launch MAYA prêt-a-porter. All I need now is your love and prayers," Ali posted, reaching out to her fans for support.
Fellow celebrities and friends, including Bilal Ashraf, Ayeza Khan, Zara Noor Abbas and Iqra Aziz, took to social media to encourage her.
On the work front, Maya has been highly praised for her performance in the drama serial Pehli Si Muhabbat.
Maya Ali shares health update with fans 02:12 PM | 30 May, 2021
Pakistani star actress Maya Ali is hands down one of the most beautiful actresses of Pakistan who dazzles in all of her ...
- Babar Azam is best player in the world: Simon Doull11:00 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan records uptick in daily Covid-19 cases10:25 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- ‘Spying attempt’ on Imran Khan foiled10:00 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Voting underway for first phase of local government elections in Sindh09:38 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:22 AM | 26 Jun, 2022
- ‘Captain America’ to miss his battle with aging iPhone 6s after ...08:09 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Wasim Akram talks about relationship, cricketing days and upcoming ...10:41 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Zarnish Khan tells interviewer why she got married at 1707:47 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022