Alton Brown's coffee hack is a must try for the coffee lovers out there
"Not only does salt cut the bitterness of coffee, but it also smooths out the 'stale' taste of tank-stored water," explained Brown. "And by the way," Brown added, "research has proven that salt is actually better at neutralizing bitterness than sugar."
The one ingredient hack is easy to manage. And now we know for sure, salt is better at cancelling bitterness out than sugar itself!
Lets try giving our coffee a fresh new change.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022