Wrestler Mohammad Bilal wins bronze, gives Pakistan third medal at CWG 2018
Wrestler Mohammad Bilal completely overpowered his opponent England's George Ramm and won the match 3:1 on points.
— Faizan Lakhani (@faizanlakhani) April 12, 2018
Bilal earlier defeated Gary Giordmaina of Malta and Charles Fernando Divoshan of Sri Lanka in initial matches but went down fighting against India’s Rahul Aware in the semi-final.
Pakistan bagged total three medals (all bronze) in the Commonwealth Games so far. The earlier two medals were won by weightlifters.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021