Dense foggy weather likely to prevail
The weather in most parts of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan is expected to be remain cold and dry during the next 24 hours.
According to the synoptic situation, continental air was prevailing over most parts of the country. The upper parts of the country have been experiencing a shallow westerly wave.
Over the last 24 hours, rainfall has also been recorded in Dir (03 mm), Mirkhani (02 mm), Balakot (01 mm) and Drosh (01 mm).
The lowest minimum temperatures recorded during the last 24 hours were in Skardu (-05 C), Hunza, Kalat (-04 C), Gupis, Kalam (-03 C), Malamjabba, Astore and Quetta (-01 C). – APP
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022