India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday warned that Indian premier Narendra Modi's Hindu Supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed.
In a series of tweets, the prime mnister has urged the world community to step-in to counter the Hindu Supremacist Agenda of Modi's India threatening bloodshed and war.
He said India, under Modi regime, is moving systematically with its Hindu supremacist agenda.
Imran Khan said New Delhi has now passed the citizenship amendment law following illegally annexing and continuing siege of occupied Kashmir and stripping two million Indian Muslims in Assam of citizenship. He said India has also set up internment camps in Assam, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Prime Minister said this is accompanied by mob lynching of Muslims and other minorities in India.
He reminded that the appeasement of the genocidal Supremacist agenda of Nazi Germany eventually led to World War Two.
The Prime Minister warned that Modi's Hindu Supremacist agenda, accompanied by threats to Pakistan under a nuclear overhang, will lead to massive bloodshed and far reaching consequences for the world.
He said just like Nazi's Germany, dissent has been marginalized in Modi's India. He said the world must realize and step-in before it is too late.
- Senators express concern over wheat shortage, price hike10:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019