Waqar Zaka launches his 'Tehreek-e-Technology Pakistan' party
The social media figure promises to bring internet revolution in the South Asian country
KARACHI – Social media influencer Waqar Zaka has introduced his own political party “Tehreek-e-Technology Pakistan” after he succeeded in pressuring authorities into overturning the ban on online FPS game PUBG.
The chairman of his party seems confident that his popularity on social media and influence on authorities will grant him success in politics too. He promises an internet revolution in the country with this new party, for which he has used his trademark hand gesture as his party’s symbol.
The famed social media sensation keeps urging the government to support the development of Bitcoin business in Pakistan.
Last year, he had filed a petition in Sindh High Court (SHC) asking for ending ban on cryptocurrency in Pakistan. Waqar says that Pakistan’s first digital currency will support the government without any compensation.
‘Raast’ – PM Imran launches Pakistan's ... 07:48 PM | 11 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday launched the country's first instant digital payment system, ...
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Navy assumes command of multinational Combined Task Force-15005:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- FBR freezes Aima Baig’s all bank accounts over unpaid income tax10:40 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021