Annoyed Asad Umar leaves PIA plane amid seat mix-up (VIDEO)
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Minister for Planning, Development, and Special Initiatives Asad Umar left the plane following a dispute with crew of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) over allotting his seat to other passenger.
A video recorded by a passenger shows the minister is arguing with the staff and the passenger. He can be heard saying: “Ye mera ticket hai, ye maine paisay de k lya ha aur ap mujay koi favour nai kar rahary” [I have a ticket and I have paid for it. I am not seeking any favour from you].
The dispute continued for more than one hour after which Asad Umar left the plane. In the video, Federal Minister of IT and Telecom Syed Aminul Haq was also boarding the same flight going to Karachi from Islamabad.
It is not clear if he took the flight or not but it was delayed for more than an hour.
“Work together or come have more tea,” Asad ... 06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar on Saturday slammed ...
- Rule of law must for true democracy, says PM Imran at ...06:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021