Janjua says Pakistan wishful of good ties with India
In an interview, the former commander of Pakistan Army's Balochistan chapter said that foreign hand is involved in destabilisation of Balochistan, however the law and order situation in Balochistan is much better now as compared to past.
He said the government is effectively working for uplift and prosperity of the province.
Nasir Janjua said Pakistan has been fighting successfully war against terrorism for last 14 years, adding that the nation and security forces rendered great sacrifices into this matter.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020