Fully prepared to defend Pakistan whether India acquires 500 Rafale, says military spox
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army spokesperson Major General Iftikhar Babar said that forces are fully ready to defend motherland despite having limited resources.
Addressing media, he said India whether purchase five Rafale jest or 500, Pakistani forces are fully prepared to respond to any misadventure in appropriate way.
India is leading the region in the arms race, he said.
Highlighting Indian atrocities in the occupied Kashmir, the director general of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that there is no form of oppression that the Kashmiris are not subjected to.
India is conducting a genocide in occupied Kashmir, besides conducting gross human rights violations, he said.
India, under an organised plan, is changing the demography status of the region and seeking to expel Muslims from the occupied territory, he said.
Talking about ties with Saudi Arabia, he said that Pakistan and its public are proud of relations with the kingdom. He hoped that the bilateral ties will strengthen further.
He said that there is no need to raise any question on ties of both countries, adding that the army chief’s visit to Saudi Arabia is scheduled.
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020