Karachi woman gives birth to baby in rickshaw
KARACHI – A woman reportedly gave birth to a baby inside an auto-rickshaw near the Ghizri area as the maternity ward of the local hospital was closed on Saturday.
As per the details, the rescue personnel shifted the mother and newborn to the nearest hospital for urgent treatment.
The PTI Member of Provincial Assembly Sindh Shahzad Qureshi and Dr. Seema Zia rushed to the local hospital to see the grieving family; they approached with hospital administration over the incident.
The ruling party lawmakers lambasted at provincial health minister for the situation faced by the woman in her labour and said she was solely responsible.
The domestic leadership of the Pakistan People’s Party is busy shutting down hospitals in Karachi while health facilities are at a standstill. In spite of its billion-rupee health budget of the province, the health sector is left to rot, Qureshi added.
Iqrar-ul-Hassan attackers arrested within hours 05:57 PM | 12 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – Popular journalist Iqrar ul Hassan Syed has suffered injuries in an alleged attack in Punjab capital ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:51 AM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 01 July 202208:26 AM | 1 Jul, 2022
- In a rare move, Pakistan announces punishment for cruelty against ...09:02 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Hanish Qureshi's new workout video goes viral05:40 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Maya Ali sends pulses racing with new sizzling photos06:10 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Anoushay Abbasi drops stunning clicks from Dubai vacation06:46 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022