Mahira Khan tests positive for coronavirus, urges fans to mask up
KARACHI – Pakistani superstar Mahira Khan contracts Covid-19 and is isolating herself, the actress on Sunday confirmed on social media.
The 35-year-old shared posted on the photo-sharing application Instagram where she writes “I have tested positive for Covid-19. I’m isolating and have informed all those who were in close contact with me over the last few days”.
View this post on Instagram
Amir Liaqat requests people to pray for his ... 11:55 AM | 16 Nov, 2020
Earlier this month, Pakistani television host Aamir Liaquat and wife Tuba Aamir tested positive for Covid-19. On ...
“It’s been rough but it will be ok soon, InshaAllah.”
Addressing the reality of the ongoing pandemic she urged fans to wear mask.“Please please wear a mask and follow all other sops- for your sake and others,” she added. “Love, Mahira Khan,” she said followed by heart emoticons.
The actress further said “P.S Prayers and movie recommendations are more than welcome. X”
Neelam Muneer contracts coronavirus 12:22 PM | 9 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – Pakistani actress and model Neelam Muneer Khan announced that she has contracted the coronavirus and is ...
- Hajj flight operation completed as over 83,000 Pakistani pilgrims ...08:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Key suspect in KU attack detained as Sindh info minster points finger ...07:44 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Military officials brief political leaders on security situation, ...06:24 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Tabish Hashmi believes Kapil Sharma's show copied Pakistani concept05:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022