Mahira Khan tests positive for coronavirus, urges fans to mask up
KARACHI – Pakistani superstar Mahira Khan contracts Covid-19 and is isolating herself, the actress on Sunday confirmed on social media.
The 35-year-old shared posted on the photo-sharing application Instagram where she writes “I have tested positive for Covid-19. I’m isolating and have informed all those who were in close contact with me over the last few days”.
View this post on Instagram
Amir Liaqat requests people to pray for his ... 11:55 AM | 16 Nov, 2020
Earlier this month, Pakistani television host Aamir Liaquat and wife Tuba Aamir tested positive for Covid-19. On ...
“It’s been rough but it will be ok soon, InshaAllah.”
Addressing the reality of the ongoing pandemic she urged fans to wear mask.“Please please wear a mask and follow all other sops- for your sake and others,” she added. “Love, Mahira Khan,” she said followed by heart emoticons.
The actress further said “P.S Prayers and movie recommendations are more than welcome. X”
Neelam Muneer contracts coronavirus 12:22 PM | 9 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – Pakistani actress and model Neelam Muneer Khan announced that she has contracted the coronavirus and is ...
- Pakistan lifts import ban on non-essential, luxury items on IMF demand04:44 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022