UK lauds Pakistani scholar for developing first Oxford COVID19 Response Tracker
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani scholar Zil-e-Huma has made history by developing world first ‘Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker’ that would help measuring state response towards tackling the pandemic.
The British high Commission, in a Twitter message, acknowledged her efforts to develop world first Oxford COVID-19 ‘Governor Response Tracker.
Celebrating #WomenInScience today!
Proud of our #Chevening scholar @ZileHumma_1; who gained her Master's from @UniofOxford. Fantastic to see her contribution to develop the 1st Oxford #COVID19 Government Response Tracker that helps to track & compare policy responses around the???? pic.twitter.com/GHe9dm7ZzN— UKinPakistan???????????????? #StayHomeSaveLives (@ukinpakistan) February 11, 2021
The tracker systematically collect the information on several different common Policy response that government have taken to respond to the Pandemic on 18 indicators such as school closures and travel restrictions.
It now has data from more than 180 countries.
'COV-RAID’: New Pakistani software detects ... 01:29 PM | 22 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani scientists have used artificial intelligence to form a diagnostic software that can detect ...
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021