Alizeh Shah takes a tumble on runway at Bridal Couture Week (VIDEO)
LAHORE – Pakistani actor and social media sensation Alizeh Shah has tripped after a stunning dance performance for Nisa Hussain at Bridal Couture Week 2021.
Shah, 21, stunned in gorgeous ivory bridal attire but awkwardly ended up slipping on the ramp moments before completing her walk, while the moment garnered a lot of embarrassment as the video of the event went viral.
View this post on Instagram
The Ishq Tamasha actor lost balance and tripped down after showing some killer dance moves during her ramp walk with the voice of legendary singer Shazia Manzoor.
Thankfully, Shazia aided the young actor to get up the floor. 'Powerful' Shazia also picked Shah in the air to cheer her up.
The clip from the BCW is doing rounds on the internet while social media users flooded the comment section with heartfelt messages while others mocked her.
Check some of the reactions:
The three-day Bridal Couture Week has come to an end with the enthralling and enchanting appearances of top actors and performers of the South Asian country.
Alizeh Shah's new photos leave fans awestruck 04:00 PM | 11 Nov, 2021
Pakistan's rising star Alizeh Shah is quickly carving a niche for herself as a true blue fashionista owing to her ...
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings ‘Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Aima Baig trolled for playing 'religion card' after cheating ...10:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Swedish scientist wins Nobel Prize for medicine over DNA work10:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Vaneeza Ahmed criticises Ayeza Khan’s social media presence10:05 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new clicks05:00 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Sana Fakhar's workout video takes the internet by storm08:20 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022