COAS Bajwa inquires after health of Shahid Afridi
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa made telephonic contact with star cricketer Shahid Afridi to inquire about his health after he contracted coronavirus.
During the conversation, the army chief wished him speedy recovery and asked him to take rest and safety measures.
Earlier today, Shahid Khan Afridi’s coronavirus test returned positive.
Afridi shared the news on his official Twitter account and appealed his fans to pray for him.
In the tweet, Afridi mentioned that he has not been feeling well since Thursday and “unfortunately I’m covid positive”.
“Need prayers for a speedy recovery, InshaAllah”, Afridi added.
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020