Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Saturday arrested an Iranian-American man for entering Pakistan on fake documents.
He was arrested during a raid on a five-star resort in Karachi’s Purple Zone. The FIA says the American citizen went to Iran where his documents were seized. He then paid $15,000 to human traffickers and reached Pakistan.
The FIA says the man obtained his passport from the US Consulate after arriving in Karachi. Upon receiving the information, the FIA took action and arrested him.
A case has been registered against the American citizen and an investigation into how he arrived in Pakistan illegally has begun.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021