Bicycle rally held in Islamabad to promote sustainable forms of transport
Both the public and law enforcement have come together, time and time again to eradicate problems such as pollution from the city and does this by having strict regulations about smoke producing vehicles such as rickshaws.
To ensure that these values are something the public owns as their own, citizens held a bicycle rally to promote the usage of bicycles as forms of transport which aims to better the environment and reduce carbon emissions.
This rally took place at Islamabad's very own Kachnar Park in the I-8 region, which is already known for its impeccable greenery and environment and participants included men, women and children of all ages.
Any form of physical exercise is great for maintaining one's health but if something like cycling to and from school or work also helps the environment simultaneously, then its a win-win situation for all. When the rally came to and end, all participants put forward their pledges which promised they would try and use their bicycles whenever possible and trade them for emission producing vehicles.
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021