Amber Heard was the abuser not Johnny Depp, suggests new evidence
The couple got separated back in 2016 when she filed for divorce and accused him of physically abusing her, but now he has filed a lawsuit against her, in which he alleges she punched him in the face and chopped off his finger.
Here are the pictures as proof that Johnny Depp being abused terribly by his ex-wife:
This is what #AmberHeard did to #JohnnyDepp. She's the monster who abused her husband and her previous partner, who was arrested for domestic violence, who confessed under oath to a series of violent attacks on Johnny Depp. Stop defending and glorifying this female abuser! pic.twitter.com/Yy6UaB4Y9G— Cinemapatti (@cinemapatti) March 12, 2019
This latest evidence has been released as Depp has sued Amber Heard for $50 million for defamation. The case has shown that Amber Heard has in fact admitted to the abuse while being under oath.
Johnny Depp also submitted 87 surveillance camera videos to the court, 17 depositions of witnesses (which includes police officers), and of course, the previous images.
People are supporting Johnny Depp after the pictures surfaced on the internet including those who had accused him of abusing Amber Heard have apologized over social media today.
LIST OF PEOPLE WHO'VE KNOWN JOHNNY DEPP AND TOOK AN OPEN STAND FOR HIM OR SPOKE OF HOW GOOD AND GENTLE HE WAS.✨ #JohnnyDeppIsInnocent— Sienna (@winonasrider) March 12, 2019
Dakota Johnson pic.twitter.com/TJIa1RxmxF
Hes been one of my favourite actors since I was like a kid. Never really payed much attention to these rumours of spousal abuse. I still love him, and appreciate his work, and movies.— Luke Smithson (@Luke_S1986) March 12, 2019
I believed Johnny Depp, I believed his ex wife as well as his daughter!Amber Heard recorded him while he was drunk and incoherent, it was quite obvious that she was instigating and baiting him.— Therese Georgiev (@ThereseGeorgiev) March 13, 2019
Amber Heard was previously arrested for domestic abuse against her partner Taysa Van Ree, before Johnny Depp. With her claims of abuse against Depp, she proceeded to use the #MeToo movement to lift her career and slander Johnny Depp, ensuring he was silenced in the industry.
What is your say on this? Share with us in the comments section below.
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Deepika Padukone gears up for own stunts in SRK starrer 'Pathan'11:06 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Ahmed Khan shares the simple secret for Social Media Marketing Success10:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Virat Kohli breaks two records of Indian cricket, surpassing three ...09:50 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021