PML-N should not do politics over Nawaz’s health, arrange surety amount: Fawad
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry on Wednesday has said that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) should not do politics over Nawaz Sharif’s health and arrange the surety amount.
In his message on Twitter, the federal minister, while referring to Nawaz Sharif’s health, has maintained that the incumbent government has taken a big decision amid the ongoing conflict in the Sharif family regarding the leadership of PML-N, he said.
حکومت نے بہت بڑا قدم اٹھایا ہے شریف فیملی میں مسلم لیگ کی لیڈرشپ کی جنگ جاری ہے لیکن نون لیگ اب نواز شریف کی صحت پر سیاست نہ کرے اور گارنٹی کا بندوبست کرے ،نواز شریف کی مثال آصف زرداری اور کئ دیگر ملزمان بھی حاصل کرنا چاہئں گے بغیر کوئ پراسس اختیار کئے بھیجنا عملی طور پر ناممکن— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) November 13, 2019
Fawad Chaudhry said that that it is not practically possible to allow the former prime minister to leave the country without any [formal] process, adding that Asif Ali Zardari and many other suspects will also seek relief following Nawaz Sharif’s example.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019