After Karachi's horror, first knife attack on woman reported in Lahore
The victim, Shakeela was returning home from Chung park when she was targeted in Azmir town.
Revealing the details, the 42-years-old woman said she lost her balance and fell down after the attack that did not cause any pain initially.
When people informed her about the bleeding, Shakeela was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment where she received 22 stitches as the attacker inflicted her leg.
Shakeela had arrived from Saudi Arabia for his son's marriage just three days ago.
No complaint has been launched from the victim but Divisional Inspector General Mr Haider said that police have launched a complaint against an unidentified knife attacker.
He added that police have obtained CCTV footage of the incident and sent it to the Punjab Forensic Sciences Agency for analysis.
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022