PM Imran briefed on reuse of heritage buildings
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired a briefing on re-use of Heritage Buildings at Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday.
Minister for Education, Mr. Shafqat Mehmood briefed the Prime Minister on the progress made so far on the proposed reuse plan of heritage buildings. The meeting was attended by architect Samar Ali Khan, Nayyer Ali Dada and other officials.
The Minister will brief the media, in details about the plan in his press conference.
Prime Minister Imran Khan chairs a briefing on re-use of Heritage Buildings at Prime Minister’s Office. Mr. Shafqat Mehmood, Minister for Education, briefed the Prime Minister about the progress made so far on the proposed re-use plan of Heritage Buildings. The Minister will brief the media, in details about the plan in his press conference.Posted by Prime Minister's Office on Thursday, September 13, 2018
The 22nd prime minister is receiving briefings from different departments nowadays to access the fault lines in Pakistan's administrative structure.
He has received briefings on security, energy, water and state-owned land across the country in recent days and plans to execute strategies in line with the administrative bottlenecks.
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019