Coronavirus: Human sanitizing tunnel installed at Nishtar Hospital
MULTAN – A human sanitizing tunnel was erected at Nishtar Hospital which won't wet the whole body of people passing through it unlike others tunnels.
Designed by Agri Engineering Deptt of MNSUA with technical assistance of Nishtar Medical University, the tunnel could be operated by 12 watt battery in case of load shedding.
It will function automatically when someone will pass through it just for ten seconds while other tunnels keep on operating the whole day.
The solution used for santinizing people in it is much costly and a carpet has been laid to save its misuse.
Scientists of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture (MNSUA) have designed the state of the art tunnel with the financial help of a private company.
At the installation ceremony, NMU VC, Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha, MNSUA VC, Dr Asif Ali, Dr Alamgir Khan and others were present.
It merits mentioning here that the tunnel will benefit patients, doctors and other staffers of Nishtar hospital as precautionary measure against COVID-19.
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020