Sanam Jung, daughter test positive for coronavirus
LAHORE - Sanam Jung and her daughter tested positive for coronavirus, and are currently in isolation - the famous actor confirmed in her social media post on Sunday.
“My daughter Alaya (4) and I have been in complete isolation and thankfully, Alhamdulillah have no severe symptoms. I would like to inform all my well-wishers that I have tested positive for COVID-19,” the 32-year-old star wrote.
“I would request all of you to take this pandemic seriously. Covid is real, please necessary precautions. Wear a mask and avoid public spaces. Stay indoors and be safe,” the Alvida star told her followers.
“Remember me and my daughter in your prayers,” she added.
The news came shortly after Mahira Khan announced her COVID-19 diagnosis on Instagram, and urged her fans to remain safe and indoors as the second wave surges across Pakistan.
- Pakistani professor makes it to list of top 100 scientists in medicine10:11 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- FAKE NEWS: Fact-check shows no Riphah University student raped, ...07:21 PM | 22 May, 2022
- American doctor flies to Pakistan to marry Gujranwala based tailor06:41 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan announces Islamabad long march against coalition ...05:58 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Anmol Baloch’s new bold photo draws severe criticism11:25 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022